I'm back. After a terrific September for me (due to overwork), back again. I have not played yet Zendikar presentations and I do not play this weekend. All my hopes are turning on the MOL.
In any case, I have thoroughly read the spoiler of the collection, and despite having very good cards, I wonder together. Very "Pirulero" yes, but at first glance I do not like much as it did Alara. I do not know, maybe a lot of play in short formats, but apart from the fetch and little else, I do not get too excited.
What I'm looking forward to is going out in the MOL as soon as possible to start the game, which ended up pretty sick M10.
In any case, I have thoroughly read the spoiler of the collection, and despite having very good cards, I wonder together. Very "Pirulero" yes, but at first glance I do not like much as it did Alara. I do not know, maybe a lot of play in short formats, but apart from the fetch and little else, I do not get too excited.
What I'm looking forward to is going out in the MOL as soon as possible to start the game, which ended up pretty sick M10.
0 comments:
Post a Comment