Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Best Indoor Fm Antenna New York City

shirt Hello my dear friends, I bring my last Working ... I took fotito before delivery ... that I forget the last 2 uffff

Look how nice and easy was the Red Bolero Macramé thread in this fabric with the natural bag graphic to post some time ago, I loved the point so I signed up to do a job and really looks nice, it will look like a girl about 8 years and I think it will for a long time because they have good size and the point helps to weave and shape parts of necklines and sleeves CISAS was very happy with the result, I made two more sleeve endings such as those showing lately I come I will not go on large jobs for lack of time, but I will not ever knitting is my passion, and I have half finished fabric my daughter is more work but I keep moving forward little by little, and as always goodbye before I see it as my blog grows, each time more fans, thank you very much all and my friends always present, good luck to all and to soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment