friends ... As promised, I have started my personal project which I called simply "YOU AND I" and here is my first step ... I tell them that I struggled to get used to embroider with gray, but the I love the result ... I started my embroidery scattered some anxiety to see how it would take shape and you see his face clearly shows the lips of my husband ... I hope this week show much more ...!!!
also tell them that I have motivated and inspired me greatly to hear the background song "Always Together" by the great Nacho Cano. What a beautiful letter, I am thrilled about everything they say ...
PS: They realized that the background is my girl looking at the sea??
loving friend and thanks for your support in this new job .. .
1 ยบ breakthrough "You and I"!
Katia!
0 comments:
Post a Comment