Sunday, August 23, 2009

Diverticulitis Or Gastritis

day: This really is old Tech

And the truth is that the draft of M10 is not enough for many more nice things ...

real Murderer + blinding Wizard





Also, I've had a draft this afternoon and I've ridden a monoroja. The truth is that the fault had a couple of picks to land rare double and Darksteel Colossus ... Then I started to get things playable red and I took a chance with it: 3 Goblin furious, 1 Chacal the death of these, 1 Flash, 1 red Prodigal, dandruff in general. But as it runs much at the beginning and the end finished with Lava Axe (LOL), Threaten, Manto (great!) And above all, a letter that I love this kind of decks: Panic attack





the moment I won the first round. As you play the other rounds I'll comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment