Another combination similar to the already mentioned, only changing one letter sounds very good. And this gentleman giant, attributes and skills normalitos circumstantial, it becomes a hard nut to crack. Hold stick more than most creatures and paste enough to kill many others. This man brings a lot more consistency to the deck of what appears worth chopping any time.
+ Giant stone act of treason
Indeed, in response to The Rock and commentary Yesterday, I recorded a couple of games than playing to see them. Regarding the cost of creatures One is enough reason. What I did was make them the primers 4 or 5 damage for each item and this we added the Ball Lightning and the Giant stone (eg giving flying creatures useless small dishes), leaving the opponent a few lives. In the end, between the act of treason and the great Panic Attack, finished off the game.
In the first video I have the game won when you have 5 lives as they had in hand a Lava Axe, but not game and I dare because I wanted to win that game but my opponent saw that letter and I wanted to see any more his letter. I risked a little but went well, and I won anyway.
In the second game I've hung up, I had a very low curve and I could not stop a lot. The highlight of this game is that with very little he could take many lives, enough to finish once again with the Panic Attack.
In the first video I have the game won when you have 5 lives as they had in hand a Lava Axe, but not game and I dare because I wanted to win that game but my opponent saw that letter and I wanted to see any more his letter. I risked a little but went well, and I won anyway.
In the second game I've hung up, I had a very low curve and I could not stop a lot. The highlight of this game is that with very little he could take many lives, enough to finish once again with the Panic Attack.
0 comments:
Post a Comment