Good night friends, look what I found strolling on the Web I loved and wanted to share with all crochet lovers, comes completita with graphics and all ... ready to do it.
wanted to thank my latest followers ... thank you very much for being with me try always catch up so they can take something from me and any questions you know as I always say here I am, I am indebted to Alicia's beautiful graphics, but scanner still can not do as we go up along with the tissue sample is also I want to thank your expressions of affection and messages that feed my blog, thanks to all of truth, I tell them I am now continuing my work of Russian croched put it off for lack of time and had to first meet with clients that I will asking for details for your clothes, I also made another addition to a pillowcase, I am cute and'll show in another post and I'll show you how my crochet work in Russian, wishing a nice weekend and to improve everything for everyone, and good luck kiss.
0 comments:
Post a Comment