Good evening ladies ... look at this dress I had for sale but it fell short of my client and I thought I would offer that could give longer with a guard to crochet.
Piñas Choose a point, it keeps trying to adapt to fit well and tried to stay steady throughout the arena part was lucky ... by chance ... without looking I got the same black color the living of the dress and I loved the result wowww
This morning I went and I am delighted ... and really the macramé yarn weight falls and gives more importance to dress and match with all the living of the dress. Hope you like it and if you want to take the idea ... for that I am, now I'm stretching a cover for my pillow in the show is finished, I am also moving my Russian tissue grows little by little but it goes safely to an end.
As always I stop a moment to thank you all for your visits and nice words.
Re I am also happy ... the postman knocked on my door and tomorrow withdraw my gift comes from Spain of a dear friend with whom we share a love of crafts while I weave her side and I also still on my craft group .. but we understand well ...
As you open the package i will be showing the anxiety kills !!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment