"Sepia Sepia I love you"
Hello friends here I leave some pictures of my traditional cookies "Valentine" ... was a surprise for my husband to arrive and find the table set for a rich past eleven in the center of these delicious cookies glazed ... made by me ... well I spent the afternoon giving point to a homemade plum jam ... I got applause was amazing ... !
As we say here in Chile, "guatita full, happy heart"
loving friend, I hope you will have gone regional with their partners and begin the day with a smile ear to ear ...
Besitos,
Katia!
Hello friends here I leave some pictures of my traditional cookies "Valentine" ... was a surprise for my husband to arrive and find the table set for a rich past eleven in the center of these delicious cookies glazed ... made by me ... well I spent the afternoon giving point to a homemade plum jam ... I got applause was amazing ... !
As we say here in Chile, "guatita full, happy heart"
loving friend, I hope you will have gone regional with their partners and begin the day with a smile ear to ear ...
Besitos,
Katia!
Rich and crisp ...!!!
Almond The glaze gives a special flavor ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment