Hi dear friends desapersibido not want to spend this important day and that has caused me so much satisfaction from the day I met the virtual world where I met, I learned to love, I grew, I acquired knowledge and knew virtually everything and in some cases personally people that the world had passed me in the street life, but this way I put them in my way, and I am so grateful. .. I met people Macanudo, beautiful heart, great ideas, I listened to my sadness, I put my shoulder when I needed ... in order to really nice friends who have known them and count on you and even I have the luck to have objects, works might be within your hands and are now in mine and that girl is priceless, thank you for your friendship todassssss.
Happy Valentine's Day and love, all my heart for you.
Mimo take to post this I got from my Amiga Esther
Thank you friend for always being by my side
FELIZDIA
0 comments:
Post a Comment