What joy I have, the postman came by my home and brought me such a surprise of my friend Jainma a MalagueƱa is the brings really surprised me so gently, was right on the nail as they say here, I needed a thread to finish in a top that I'm doing and not going to buy for x reasons, (my subconscious must be sensed ), my scissors did not have a place, now I have, that piece of cloth as she calls him is a work of madmen in Cross Stitch is a delicacy so beautiful ... be a cruadro for my living to be always perfect even my daughter suggested me a cushion, but I told him not to be deteriorate encambio always remain in a box and chocolates are impeccable which is a sin for us but the gorditas .... MMMMMMMMM are exquisite and he was right (I'm greedy with candy and ice cream frfrfrfrr). Thanks friend, now I have a beautiful memory of you and your work with me something that was in your hands now are in my house, thanks for choosing me for such beautiful delicacy ... these sticks in the embroidery are forming a charming figures, thanks again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment