Monday, March 7, 2011

How Much Cost A Driver License In Ny

MI ... 3 º AIM, FINISHED! SAL

"Sepia Sepia I love you"

Hello my friends!
How beautiful is to start the week with so many text messages so beautiful and good wishes for my daughter, Faith .. she is very happy with so much positive energy and love samples sent to you ... From from you and me it thank you so much ... Thanks friends!
Sal I see this in the Red Thread of Destiny is a success and worth doing ... I hechode wonderful friends and I hope the friendship will endure over time and cross borders and why not? personally know someday ... as long as life everything is possible ...

here I teach my third goal for March, well done ... I teach the 2nd minisal the forum "a thousand points" that Lomar organized. It is a Fob, for our scissors spoiled or who want to use them ... it is very nice and very quickie to make ...
I welcome your comments!

March Objective

... My progress is being beautiful!


Fob My adorable!
I had the pleasure of embroidering the design on both faces ...




I wish you all a beautiful start to the week and prepare for tomorrow we expect a great day ...!!!

Kisses and hugs galore,

Katia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment