Monday, March 21, 2011

How To Remove A Seamless Hoop Nose Ring

HE BACK ... THE WEIRD!

"Sepia Sepia I love you"


Hello my dear friends, I'm back!

had been two weeks since I showed up here ... sorry, not for lack of interest or encouragement ... rather it was lack of time.For me the year begins in March and in our country, this particular month is subject ... end holidays, summer ends and we return to the routine of work, school, meetings and welcome to a cold and rainy autumn .. . but I still love it ... is my favorite season!

many things have happened in these two weeks of absence ... the conflict on the rise in Libya, the earthquake and tsunami in Japan ... how many images of impact, pain and anguish ... no still fail to surprise us with this tragedy is enacted tsunami alerts to 20 countries! It's amazing the impact that caused us ... it was unexpected ... thanks God the magnitude of this phenomenon on our shores was not as destructive ... in some places was more intense than others ... but it could prevent deaths had not many hours in advance.
My daughter, Faith, and began their school year so far has been fantastic and I love it that way ... I've had my first meeting of trustees, elected directly in the course and I wanted be delegated and not let me, wanted me to be president ... But the past president has done excellent and that change? and not accepted. I was chosen vice president, jejje ...

I Marriage Anniversary ... 13 years now and 17 as a couple! Our celebration was on March 12, the day after the earthquake in Japan, it was difficult to block out everything that was happening, seeing so much tragedy, pain and disaster ... in solidarity that we had a more intimate celebration between my husband Faith and I like toast ... lucky to be together, healthy, maintaining and growing every day our love, with a delicious Chilean wine exports. There will be an occasion to celebrate as God intended.

noted the perigee of the moon ...???
Personally was disappointing, was not as big as I expected, maybe something more bright and shining ... but more than a kiss and we got to this show, right?? for which we are romantic, no doubt seize the moment ...

What certainly is making news in our country is the U.S. president's visit, Barak Obama and his family ... they came today and tomorrow, it is noteworthy that all what is happening in Libya still has maintained his busy schedule and come to visit ...

Ahora estoy más organizada con los tiempos y lista para compartir nuevamente con ustedes mis creaciones y admirar y aprender de los suyos...prometo hacerles visitas !!!

Cariños amigas queridas y estoy deseando  que todas hayan comenzado una bonita y excelente semana...
Abrazos para todas y gracias por extrañarme !!!

Katia!

p.d : Un abrazo muy especial les envío a toda España en el 7º aniversario de la triste y condenable tragedia ocurrida  el 11 de Marzo del 2004 en la estación ferroviaria de Atocha en Madrid ...sueño y deseo que estas acciones terroristas no ocurran más en ningún país...mis sinceras y profundas condolencias a todos aquellos que perdieron a algún familiar, amigo o ser querido ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment