Monday, March 7, 2011

Smooth Ballroom Low Back Gowns

DEDICATED TO YOU WOMAN! RED WIRE

"Sepia que te quiero Sepia"



                                                                                                                        Gioconda Belli.


And God made me a woman, long hair
,
eyes, nose and mouth
women.

With curves and folds and soft hollows

and dug inside me, I did a workshop
human beings.
delicately wove my nerves and rocked gently

the number of my hormones. He wrote my blood

and injected me with it

to irrigate my entire body and the ideas born
,
dreams,
instinct. Everything

created a hammering gently blowing and taladrazos
love,
the thousand and one things I do everyday woman
why I wake up every morning proud

and bless my sex.


In this very special day for us, regardless of race, language, customs, beliefs or political or religious, socio-economic level ... I wish all women in the world and especially you friends:

HAPPY DAY, WOMEN ... WE ARE THE BEST!
GOD CREATED FOR SOMETHING, WHY NOT SEEN THAT MAN ... WE ARE NOTHING!

(uuuuf, I got something feminist the slogan ... jajja)

pass it super, friends, and that spoiled a lot ... Come together among friends, with their daughters, mothers, mothers, sisters, etc and etc and so for some hours this day, a day of the Women's
special ...
From Talcahuano, Chile I send a big, warm hug to all of you beautiful women!
Besitos,

Katia!



0 comments:

Post a Comment