Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jeff Hardy Original Outfit

back from my trip to Santiago de Chile start this circular, is not what I was planning graph as advanced

Goodnight friends! making an entry here to show this work which I started two days ago, as I was returning in the title of Santiago de Chile where I spent the short week for work, luckily I played beautiful days and there was not a single tremor! Luckily I was afraid nothing happened, there buy a cone of cotton yarn and other cotton colors but every little by little will ... I have been weaving and shaping that did not have magazines or graphics on the bus, but goes out ... going out, we see that ends tomorrow I grab my knitting Russian will not forget me!! one that is more work and much bits I'm missing at least and finished the front and continue to the end, a kiss to everyone having a nice Sunday and a spectacular week, thanks for your comments and thanks to my followers, admirers ... I'll be catching up with Saluditos of thanks, congratulations to todosssssssssss.



0 comments:

Post a Comment