Amigas I invite you to stroll through the Blog Paqui I met a few days visiting Jainma 'm already used to your Blog for beautiful things he has, and the friendship that unites us and then spent the of Mari who is opening its blog with a Point Cruz beauties who love this art, the guests will find some pictures that really are worth aprenciarlos ... ufff me lost and conclusion are family saw three world jejejeje as a kid ... Returning to the subject of my post I write ... and invite you to participate in the Sweepstakes organized Paqui and spent summers Patchwork some spectacular work hopefully one day have the time and can do one of those quilts that presents on his blog and many other things.
friends are invited to participate in this beautiful drawing and see if this time I have I am lucky because my birthday month!
Carnival Have a nice lot and have fun above all to rest!
Greetings to all thanks for your visits and your comments and thanks to my new followers, kisses
0 comments:
Post a Comment