Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dermatomyositis & Tongue

Ready!! Circular Bag Natural Cotton Yarn

I finished, the original work is mine, no graph is started on my trip to Santiago de Chile as I told, so it's all inspiration but the result was very good, she is modeling it bought it even though it lacked the ends to give more width to work but not growing neck so use the technique of broken lines, so only grew throughout the width and not the neck he had enough volume, 1 kilogram of cotton entered rustic but the result very good, when you go to security Dad bring me more of this material only comes in natural color and deliver it ready on Monday if she comes by to look, I take this opportunity to wish a Happy Easter to all my friends visitors and follower and thanks to the girls who are helping me to find graphics of these new outfits I hope to find some you see, thanks as always to all its love

! HAPPY EASTER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment