Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Florida Mechanic's Lien Law On Boats

FOR MOM!

"Sepia Sepia I love you"



friends It's time to create this beautiful Pendibule for Mom!
time ago on the net looking for a simple design to make a pendibule and found one that belonged to a wonderful woman who did not know and now is a great friend, I mean ... work Sandra Salinas I say the destination as the "Red Thread"!

This is the chart you will work ... please click the image to view larger.




stitched it count Aida cloth 50 pts per side, should be a perfect square ... before you start sewing the pendibule, I drew in pencil the letters and then straight stitch embroidery. You can choose your own caption: "Happy Day, Mom," "I love or I love you, Mom", etc ... they are most like.




After embroidering the letters come to close, fill, shape and decorate as they like their Pendibule ...
For friends who are just starting with this beautiful accessory HERE a tutorial that I leave our friend Sandra Salinas kindly gave me and which you will find another beautiful and simple graph. .. could not be more perfect ! and tell you that thanks to this tutorial I learned to do all pendibule I have taught in past entries ... Needless to say to visit your beautiful blog will love and learn so many techniques ...

I hope you have enjoyed this beautiful idea to present to your dear mother or someone special ... any questions let me know ... happy the help!
I will be happy to send me pictures of your Pendibul and upload here to watch and share all the creativity and variety that can be achieved with something as simple ... my email is:
liquapec@gmail.com

Thanks Sandra for your generous and helpful and bringing this wonderful project ... love to you! !

Have a nice day all!

Katia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment