"Sepia Sepia I love you"
"He who follows ... the gets "!
both sign up for competitions and draws, at last I managed to win a prize ... I took the 2 nd place in a lottery organized by Marisol on your blog " The Wonderful World PX " for all we carry in our heart to this girl, a great Sarah Kay kit! on 1 takes place, our friend Manoly friend ... congrats!
Thanks Marie, for giving us the opportunity to participate in your beautiful lot and to your daughter that many participants chose from among my name ...!!!
That gives me pleasure to share with you this great joy ... for a moment I forgot the annoying allergies ... lol
Besitos friends and a fantastic ending this day ... while I'm going to celebrate ...!!!
Katia!
"He who follows ... the gets "!
both sign up for competitions and draws, at last I managed to win a prize ... I took the 2 nd place in a lottery organized by Marisol on your blog " The Wonderful World PX " for all we carry in our heart to this girl, a great Sarah Kay kit! on 1 takes place, our friend Manoly friend ... congrats!
Thanks Marie, for giving us the opportunity to participate in your beautiful lot and to your daughter that many participants chose from among my name ...!!!
That gives me pleasure to share with you this great joy ... for a moment I forgot the annoying allergies ... lol
Besitos friends and a fantastic ending this day ... while I'm going to celebrate ...!!!
Katia!
Images for hi5
0 comments:
Post a Comment