"Sepia Sepia I love you"
If not for me Ale Abarca friend, I welcomed the first prize ... I learned that I won a second draw!!
Siiiiii ... friends again won the draw for Laura along with other participants which leaves me pleasantly surprised ...
thank Laura for organizing this contest and be one of the lucky ones ... Thank you and congratulations to the other participants ... and good "that follows the double ... get it! Jaajajja
Besitos to all and thank you Ale!
Faith is thrilled when I tell him!
Katia!
If not for me Ale Abarca friend, I welcomed the first prize ... I learned that I won a second draw!!
Siiiiii ... friends again won the draw for Laura along with other participants which leaves me pleasantly surprised ...
thank Laura for organizing this contest and be one of the lucky ones ... Thank you and congratulations to the other participants ... and good "that follows the double ... get it! Jaajajja
Besitos to all and thank you Ale!
Faith is thrilled when I tell him!
Katia!
0 comments:
Post a Comment