"Sepia Sepia I love you"
Hello friends!
was already disappearing around here again ... sorry!
I had a very busy month and intense that at this point I am exhausted and would have the consolation holiday ... it is approaching winter holidays ...
It has happened that I accompanied my daughter on his campaign for president of the general center of students in her school even an interview radio! Not won a girl got elected promising something impossible things that were very appealing to anyone ... that's in politics ... it promises and then ... NOTHING.
with my daughter also spent a few days of great sadness because of the unexpected death of a pet, a cat we adopted the earthquake, abandoned, malnourished and some apparently mature ... he was poisoned ... it was part of the conformity familia.Queda we act well and look after and feed the best.
Easter came, time for reflection and introspection ... so I did something for me to Service alejadita here (great sacrifice) and live as God commands week ... nothing compared to those years when you could not watch TV, you had to speak softly and listen all day ... that penance classical music so hard for me as a child, more if I had a grandmother very Debot of religion ... we took coscorron cry coming and a "duck Easter ..."!!!
many memories come to mind ...
Good friends do not take more time and wish you all a beautiful, fun and happy weekend!
love to all,
Katia!
Hello friends!
was already disappearing around here again ... sorry!
I had a very busy month and intense that at this point I am exhausted and would have the consolation holiday ... it is approaching winter holidays ...
It has happened that I accompanied my daughter on his campaign for president of the general center of students in her school even an interview radio! Not won a girl got elected promising something impossible things that were very appealing to anyone ... that's in politics ... it promises and then ... NOTHING.
with my daughter also spent a few days of great sadness because of the unexpected death of a pet, a cat we adopted the earthquake, abandoned, malnourished and some apparently mature ... he was poisoned ... it was part of the conformity familia.Queda we act well and look after and feed the best.
Easter came, time for reflection and introspection ... so I did something for me to Service alejadita here (great sacrifice) and live as God commands week ... nothing compared to those years when you could not watch TV, you had to speak softly and listen all day ... that penance classical music so hard for me as a child, more if I had a grandmother very Debot of religion ... we took coscorron cry coming and a "duck Easter ..."!!!
many memories come to mind ...
Good friends do not take more time and wish you all a beautiful, fun and happy weekend!
love to all,
Katia!
0 comments:
Post a Comment